Help Us Remember

If you’d like to contribute, please email us at celebratingsagan@gmail.com with your thoughts, memories, pics, links, excerpts, etc. Or just request it and you'll be added as a contributor. Thanks.

12.19.2006

Celebrating Carl Sagan

Though I was only introduced to Carl Sagan by my high school friends about eight years ago (unfortunately after his passing), I quickly became, and to this day still am, an avid fan.

My favorite DVD set that I own is his PBS documentary Cosmos. While I already loved astronomy, after I discovered Sagan, my interest increased even more.

In a nutshell, I think it is Sagan's eloquent, yet simple explanations of astronomy that make him so unique. He is excellent at helping to comprehend a science that is, often times, incomprehensible.

RIP Carl Sagan. You taught us so much.

- Mike Postiglione, Kansas