Help Us Remember

If you’d like to contribute, please email us at celebratingsagan@gmail.com with your thoughts, memories, pics, links, excerpts, etc. Or just request it and you'll be added as a contributor. Thanks.

12.19.2006

More from flickr

If you search flickr for just sagan and begin scrolling through the matching tags, the first thing you'll learn is that there are a lot of cats named Sagan, or else one particularly ubiquitous tabby. Lost within a thousand photos of pets and children are a few that I'm partial to, like the graffiti posted here already, and the Dr. Arroway costume in the previous post. There's also this one, a still from the video for White & Nerdy, I think. I want that t-shirt, Weird Al. I also enjoy the one below because DC is my hometown, and it's always nice to see a Sagan quote on the street:

More flickr later.