Help Us Remember

If you’d like to contribute, please email us at celebratingsagan@gmail.com with your thoughts, memories, pics, links, excerpts, etc. Or just request it and you'll be added as a contributor. Thanks.

12.19.2006

Celebrating Indeed.

Ever since I picked up the Cosmos book from my parents' bookshelf at a young age, Astronomy has been a passion of mine (I almost studied Astrophysics after reading Sagan led me to Hawking, before opting for CompSci). The book absolutely fascinated me. As I got older and continued to read the book, my world view was shaped to look at everything from the top down, starting with the big picture -- which has made me very successful in my career as an IT professional.

I plan to pass the book, DVD collection, and whatever else I can on to my children.

Thanks, Carl. You will always been remembered as my first non-fictional childhood hero.

Jeff, Jacksonville, FL