Help Us Remember

If you’d like to contribute, please email us at celebratingsagan@gmail.com with your thoughts, memories, pics, links, excerpts, etc. Or just request it and you'll be added as a contributor. Thanks.

12.20.2006

Celebrating Sagan

I was approximately 4 years old. I sat in front of my family's first hard-earned TV and I looked at that man alone in that incredible and huge spaceship travelling through a black hole and listening at the same time to "Heaven and Hell part I". My eyes stopped blinking and I was changed forever.

He opened my mind, taught me about questioning every aspect of life and specially myself, always from a higher perspective and showed me that my very existence was just a humble "pale blue dot" in a huge place, so huge that "if it's just only us, what an awful waste of space it is!"

Pure thanks. No words.

HernĂ¡n.